Floating, whether you are swinging, riffling, or hitching your fly. The single-density UST Short Floating Scandi head is the line for fishing on or near the surface. Visual takes will never go out of fashion.
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS UST SHORT SHOOTING HEAD
- A shorter, more powerful version of our Ultimate Scandi Taper textured shooting heads
- Built specifically for migratory fish such as salmon and sea trout.
- Designed and developed for the Scandi style of Spey casting
- Advanced tapers and densities help load your rod, so you can cast with minimal effort and fish your fly at the correct depth and speed
- UST Shorts easily form tight loops and provide a strong delivery, yet allow for excellent control and gentle presentations when needed
- The textured surface cuts through the tension of the water, allowing for easier pickups from all points of the water column
SKU: N/A Categories: Double handed lines, Fly Lines & Backing Tags: Scientific Anglers, Shooting heads, ust short
6/7(26g)400gr, 7/8(30g)460gr, 8/9(34g)525gr, 9/10(38g)590gr
Float, Float/Inter, Float/Sink 3
Single handed lines